Earlham College - Cluster Computing and Field Science Groups
These resources are maintained by students and faculty in the CS Department at Earlham College. The CS Help Desk is available via Slack and Zoom for students and faculty using our compute facilities:
- Zoom Meeting ID 919 5577 6882 - Available Monday through Friday between 10-12:00 US-ET, drop-in Q&A, screen sharing, breakout rooms. At least one person will be available during these times:
- Monday: Muskan
- Tuesday: Davit
- Wednesday: Craig
- Thursday: Charlie
- Friday: Muskan
- Slack:CST:cs-help-desk - Available 24/7 (modulo reality), open to messages from any Slack:CST user, notifications go to the SysAdmins. Ask specific questions, request a live Zoom session, etc.
- Email - We also support a legacy interface via the admin listserv.
Local data sets and tools:
Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) Server at cluster.earlham.edu Port 443
- fieldscience - Images, point clouds, surveys, etc. from Iceland
- genomes - Sequencer output from local projects and reference databases
- metagenomes - Sequencer output from local projects and reference databases
- artifacts - Visualizations, output data sets, etc.
- mediawiki - The CCG wiki
- profiling - Whedon temperature and load montitoring
- ganglia - System-wide (CS and cluster) load monitoring
- folding@home - Local statistics