Earlham College - Cluster Computing and Field Science Groups
These resources are maintained by students and faculty in the CS Department at Earlham College. The CS Help Desk is available via Slack and Zoom for students and faculty using our compute facilities.
- Slack:CST:cs-help-desk - Available 24/7 (modulo reality), open to messages from any Slack:CST user, notifications go to the SysAdmins. Ask specific questions, request a live Zoom session, etc.
- Email - We also support a legacy interface via the admin listserv.
Local data sets and tools:
- fieldscience - Images, point clouds, surveys, etc. from Iceland and elsewhere
- genomes - Sequencer output from local projects and reference databases
- metagenomes - Sequencer output from local projects and reference databases
- artifacts - Visualizations, image assemblies (2D and 3D), output data sets, etc.
- Folding@Home - Earlham's team stats