From Earlham Cluster Department
Revision as of 17:31, 11 August 2008 by Madunnh
To do (ordered):
- Research all-in-one systems, see Alan's email.
- Research discrete speed sensors, pay close attention to the interface and data stream.
- Technologic Systems single-board computer
- WiFi interface with directional antenna
- DRS1000 Delta speed sensor
- Axis weatherproof camera
- Weatherproof case
- Mounting pole
Image volume calculation:
- Cache 2 minutes locally
- Use infobomb stack to transfer and append to current day's movie
- 4a-3:59a movies, sync with infobomb and roll-over, simple trac or fancydir listing by year-month
Questions for Doug:
- Interface - 1 second frames, manual video review, automated video review, speed/video correlation,
- Overall duration, 1 year?
- Better density