From Earlham Cluster Department
Revision as of 19:22, 12 July 2007 by Madunnh
The pmp1 has 2 main scripts that handle wind data. All pmp1 scripts are located in "/root/scripts/"
- The first script is "log.pl"
- This script collects speed1, speed2, direction1, direction2 and box_temperature.
- It then records them in files in "/root/logs/".
- The script is run buy cron every 15 minutes and it also records a state value.
- When the state value is 4, the script wakes up the network, resets the state value to 0, and executes the second main script.
- The second script is "dbi.pl"
This script simply sends all the data from the files in "/root/logs" to a database called "pmp1" on quark.