From Earlham Cluster Department
Revision as of 19:32, 25 September 2012 by A
January 30, 2006
Colin, Alex, Tom, Jeff, Bryan, Maduna, Alan, Charlie
- Laid-out the architecture of the quark-pmp-wind components and the interfaces.
- Look at the TS-5600 library interface for reading ports rather than /dev/...
- Put together a circuit based on a voltage regulator supplied by the board power port.
Organization Meeting - January 11, 2006
Alex, Bryan, Colin, Tom, Maduna, Jeff, Charlie
- Regular meetings this semester will be on Monday at 12p in the Dennis 4th lab.
- Wind speed and direction - data aquisition/data transfer/packaging/deployment (Colin, Jeff, Alex, Bryan)
- GPS - data aquisition/data transfer/packaging/deployment/ntpd/clients (Alex, Jeff)
- Rain gauge - data aquistion/data transfer/visualization (Tom, Maduna)
- Solar radiation - data aquistion/data transfer (Colin, Maduna)
To Do For winter 09
- Work on the water monitoring devices
- Work on the weather
- Work on wind
- should we wash the sonds?
- Do we have some of the sond "condoms"?
- Are we going to have Zoey monitoring
the weather or we we are gonna find another machine, or we are going to work on trying to find a linux compatible software??
- What is happening with the packages we prepared last summer??
To Do For Start of Semester '10
- install Weather Display for Linux Console (no X Windows) on proto
- Do documantation for the packages and find the TIC (Ben Johnson and Gab in Physics)
- Fiddle with sondes and infobomb and see if you can get something out of it.
- Find source code for consolewd
- ask DPalin to if he can send a copy of his config.txt, and if he has the source code.
- Do the documetation.