From Earlham Cluster Department
Revision as of 21:28, 12 January 2006 by Skylar
- 8 PPC boards are coming in.
- Start work mid/late next week.
- Mounting redesigned to be much easier.
- Software hurdles
- Posters to be done
- JoshM: Make tutorial for poster gen.
- Skylar/Kevin need to get liberation done.
- Toby: Sed email to PaulG about liberation hook in BCCD.
- CharlieP/JoshM need to make poster.
- Check registrations closely (i.e. name, time, date)
- Toby working on send
- JoshM working on netpipe
- Need meeting to talk about def. of low-/high-level benchmarks. Use netstat?
- AlexL working on finer resolution timers for counters
- Kevin to sit down with JohnI and CharlieP to design simple web interface for MrBayes.
- What it is: DIY blade Beowulf cluster
- CharlieP needs to talk with everyone about best design.
- AlexL needs to make cluster research for-credit. Skylar/Kevin need to send self-evals. for grade wanted.