From Earlham Cluster Department
The Keck Foundation Phase I proposal:
- Phase 1 prose, summary sections (1-5) (one page maximum)
- Phase 1 prose, description sections (6-12) (two pages maximum)
- Phase 1 reviewers
- Things to do:
- Review Doug's call notes with Mercedes. 07-Mar-2006 email from Barbara.
- Check with potential reviewers
- Copy/paste/edit from the LOI prose (link below) into each section of the Phase I prose (links above). Using two browser tabs, one with each of the documents in edit mode, is one way to do this.
- Review the Keck guidelines. 07-Apr-2006 email from Barbara.
- Develop the budget. 07-Apr-2006 email from Barbara.
- Open questions:
- What counts as a matching contribution from EC? E.g. indirect, graphite furnace (Barbara)
- 22-May-2006 - Phase I proposal due to DougB
- 01-Aug-2006 - Notification from Keck, begin work on full proposal?
- 01-Sep-2006 - Full prosposal due to Keck
- 01-Dec-2006 - Notification from Keck
Documents from the Keck Foundation letter of inquiry (LOI):