From Earlham Cluster Department
How does it work?
- Go find your favorite page in Wikipedia.
- Try the "Edit this page" link at the top. You're editing the page. Aside from some simple syntax woes, that text area box is all you need to mess with.
As far as "syntax woes", there are basically 2 things to know:
how to format your content
- Depends on the wiki software, but in general, there's a help page. In this case, =, ==, ===, #, *, ' ' (2 single quotes), ' ' ' (3 single quotes)
- create a link with [ link | title ]
- save, then click on that link.
- Insert text and save new page. Voila.
So what? Big deal! Actually, it is a big deal.